Thursday, March 1, 2012

Show Me the Money!

Drew Brees insists that he will remain a New Orleans Saint but I am beginning to wonder what is going on. I know it's a matter of money and the Saint's front office is hesitant to make a deal but I believe Drew Brees is worth every penny. I also think that we need to keep Carl Nicks and Marques Colston in order to give Brees the protection and targets he needs to have a successful offense. I will be surprised if negotiations with Brees aren't completed by the franchise tag designation deadline of March 5, 2012. The Saints need that tag to place on either Colston or Nicks ( both free agents) so that they can create the best team possible. Too much is on the line for the Saints but as time moves on I wonder what is going to happen. They can't afford to lose any of the big three but stranger things have happened in this league. I can only hope for the best and that would be to keep all three. Regardless I am getting my tickets early from BigWillTickets.com so that I can enjoy the games and be a part of the Who Dat Nation!
Geaux Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment