Welcome to Saint's Say the blog about the New Orleans Saints. If you are a card carrying member of the Who Dat nation then you are in the right place. Here we discuss all things Saints. Post your comments and give your feedback. We can't wait to here from you!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Saints Ready for the Lions?
The New Orleans Saints are ready for the Detroit Lions but I am still a little nervous. I suppose it's still hard for a girl who was raised watching the Saints of old to be over confident of any Saints game. I do have to say that I am a lot more confident these days than I ever have been but their is still that nagging uneasy feeling that I get when the Saints are up against an opponent. Being that the Saints lead the league in third down conversions and Drew Brees seems to have broken every record possible I don't foresee the Saints having any trouble scoring on the offensive side. The defense has also stepped up it's game and has proven to be better than most expected. Their aggressive style has drawn a few flags but their ability to hold teams to a field goal when inside the red zone has given the offense the time they need to stay ahead in the game. Yes, I may be a little nervous about Saturday night's game but I do think the Saints will Brees through it and will be heading to San Francisco next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment