Welcome to Saint's Say the blog about the New Orleans Saints. If you are a card carrying member of the Who Dat nation then you are in the right place. Here we discuss all things Saints. Post your comments and give your feedback. We can't wait to here from you!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Shut the Buck Up!
Does anyone else get tired of the national media putting down the Saints? I can barley stand to listen to some of the announcers on Sunday Night or Monday Night Football because I get sick and tired of them making comments about the Saints. It seems that no matter what effort the Saints put forth, the national media shows little respect. Is it just me? Am I too sensitive or would some of you other Saints fans like to tell Joe Buck to shut the Buck up! I seriously considered getting t-shirts made in the 2009 Super Bowl season because I could barely stand Joe Buck's comments any longer. It seemed that even when the Saints were heading to Miami, the announcers were talking about how the road had been paved for the Saints to reach the Super Bowl and it wasn't meant in a good way. I hear the same types of comments being made this year. The only announcer that seems to give the Saints a fair shake is John Gruden. I suppose he feels obligated since he is friends with Sean Payton. JK. I truly think he appreciates the talent of the Saints team and coaching staff. Maybe I am just getting too thin skinned in my older age. Perhaps the rest of the fans in the NFL feel the same way about their team and the national media. I don't know but I would love to feel for once that the Saints are getting the respect that they deserve.
Labels:
Joe Buck,
John Gruden,
New Orleans Saints,
New Orleans Saints football tickets,
Saints football,
Saints tickets,
Sean Payton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment